Welcome to SCW Property Services
SCW are a friendly, local family landscaping company and have over 100 years combined experience in hard landscaping and construction. Most importantly, we always take pride in our work, and try to ensure that disruption is kept to a minimum for our customers. Furthermore, we will always leave your property in a clean and tidy manner ensuring customer satisfaction.
A vast majority of our work is photographed before and after. We believe this is probably the best way to show our potential customers the quality of our work. Please feel free to have a browse of some of our quality work in our gallery. Should you require further images please feel free to ask, we have a large portfolio. SCW are very proud of our landscaping work and are always happy to show our high standard of finished projects. We will never use stock landscaping images from the internet.
At SCW we always listen to what our customers want. We can then advise where appropriate and if circumstances dictate offer alternative solutions based upon our previous experience.
Most importantly, we are fully insured, offer a 12 month guarantee and are CRB checked to give you added peace of mind. This leaves you in the knowledge that you are in safe hands.
SCW Property Services offer a wide range of services, these include:
- Slabbing from paths to patios. We can advise on all types of slabs/flags ranging from cast concrete to natural stone to non slip slabs. ( See Gallery for examples ).
- At SCW we always prepare a compacted mot/hardcore base this will assist in the longevity of any slabs that we lay.
- Brick and block work ranging from decorative/dividing walls to steps through to major retaining walls.
- Concrete paths, pads and shed bases.
- Decorative gravels from creating borders to complete low maintenance gardens.
- Turfing using premium/sterling turf and screened topsoil.
- Fencing including lap, closeboard and traditional featheredge.
- Bespoke railway sleeper designs including borders, raised beds , steps and retaining walls using softwood , hardwood or oak sleepers.
- Disabled access , adaptations , ramps and rails.
- Full design and build service with access to a fully qualified architect and structural engineer.
- Discounts available for NHS, Emergency Workers and Armed Forces.
We are not Salesmen!
So we will provide you with a free no obligation quotation either in writing or by email. However, unlike many other companies, we do not follow up on our quotations and will never contact you again unless it is at your request.
If we are contacted by yourselves a second survey will then be carried out to ensure that you are fully satisfied with all/any proposed work.
Cradley Heath, Brierley Hill, Halesowen, Rowley Regis, Stourbridge, Dudley, Birmingham, Kidderminster.